Delamere Charitable Trust website terms and conditions
Access to and use of this site is provided by the Delamere Charitable Trust subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, which take effect on the date of your first use of the site.
- The Delamere Charitable Trust reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted constitutes acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
- Copyright Restrictions:
– All rights reserved; no part of this website, including information, images, photos, logos, names and icons may be republished, posted, or broadcast in any form whatsoever without the prior written permission of the copyright holders.
– Documents on the site may be downloaded, but not altered or adapted for any purpose.
- External links to the Delamere Charitable Trust website. Any organisation wishing to set up a link to this site must contact the chairman.
- The existence of a link from any organisation’s site to the Delamere Charitable Trust site does not imply that the Delamere Charitable Trust endorses the activities or views of that organisation.
– The Delamere Charitable Trust logo and subsidiary logos are the trademarks of the Delamere Charitable Trust.
– The names, images and logos identifying the Delamere Charitable Trust or third parties and their products and services are the proprietary marks of the Delamere Charitable Trust and/or third parties as appropriate. Nothing contained therein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of the Delamere Charitable Trust or any third party.
- Photography: Some of the photographs of children, adults and families used within this site to illustrate the Delamere Charitable Trust’s work are posed by models and do not depict actual situations.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction and inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive material or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This site and the information, names, images, photographs, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Delamere Charitable Trust, its products and services (or to third party products and services) is provided ‘AS IS’ and on an ‘IS AVAILABLE’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- The Delamere Charitable Trust does not accept liability for any damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or loss of profits, or any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or loss of use of this site.
- The Delamere Charitable Trust does not warrant that the functions contained in the material included in this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials.
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent to and within the jurisdiction in which that Term and Condition is illegal, invalid and unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive, remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- Any questions regarding this site should be sent to the Chairman.